A place to share herbal recipes ,facts, photos, questions and most importantly friendships.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Parmesan Herb Dip

2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1 teaspoon minced onion
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup mayonnaise
1 cup sour cream
combine the above ingredients and stir until well blended. Cover and refrigerate. Dip is better if made eight hours before serving. Serve with chips, crackers, or fresh vegetables.

I entered the above recipe using my Dragon. I have written the whole thing using only my voice. I love my Dragon. Hope you all enjoy this recipe. It is the same recipe that I brought to the meeting last night. The sun is shining, I hope you all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment